Business AND Commercial
We are the trusted advisors to a number of successful businesses.
Running a business creates a range of challenges and requirements including choosing the correct structure for the business, ensuring that the assets of the business are protected, documenting agreements between partners and or shareholders, preparing and managing contracts with suppliers and customers and resolving disputes should they arise.
Our corporate and commercial law team has extensive expertise and can assist you with –
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Commercial and retail leases
- Commercial agreements
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Loans, guarantees and security documents
- Trading terms and conditions
- Protection of commercial assets
- Advice with respect to relevant legislation including the Corporations Act
- Mergers and acquisitions
Melbourne Legal has an outstanding team ready to assist you with your business and commercial law requirements.